At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Maintain the overall responsibility for the FIN Team and the FIN Team's work to ensure that the plant is maintained in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner, in compliance with company policies, procedures, and applicable codes and standards
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Effectively manages assigned staff (e.g. Hiring, Development, Compensation, Performance Evaluation, assist in Training Certification compliance, etc.) to ensure that all FIN activities are performed safely and effectively by trained workers in accordance with plant procedures and NRC regulations.
* Provide plant support of station operations and ensure schedule integrity is maintained by managing emergent and priority work. Support Operations and Work Management with Priority Work List Items as well as MCR deficiencies.
* Responsible for the planning and execution of all assigned FIN activities during on-line, forced outages, refuel outages and unplanned power reductions.
* Assure timely and effective performance of assigned FIN maintenance by trained and qualified personnel using approved procedures and work practices.
* Assure FIN maintenance and repair activities are conducted in accordance with personnel and safety policies by complying with administrative and technical procedures and work rules.
* Manage all station simple troubleshooting and be the interface between Maintenance and Engineering for transition to focused or complex troubleshooting.
* Maintain overall ownership/control of the New Work Screening Committee.
* Maintain low and manageable Station WR backlog ensuring that emergent equipment issues are worked using the minor maintenance process.
Oversees FIN Supervisors and/or FIN SRO's with 25-40 craft including EO's and multi-disciplined maintenance technicians. Part of Maintenance Management Team and interface with all levels of station management and Exelon Nuclear
* BS degree in Engineering, Science and/or minimum of 10 years of experience of utility or related industry experience.
* 3 years of supervisory experience.
* Knowledge of a commercial nuclear power plant (BWR or PWR)
* Managerial experience in a Maintenance discipline (EMD, IMD, MMD)
* Current or prior Senior Reactor Operator License or Certification
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster