Internal Medicine opening in Quincy, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comJob Description & Requirements
Endocrinologist in Illinois
StartDate: 07/01/2019Available Shifts: Outpatient Only - 4 Day Work Week Pay Rate: $.00
If you are looking to leave solo practice or have been employed and want to have ownership in your first practice, this opportunity is waiting for you! Join an established, physician owned group of over 150 providers that allows you to have ownership in your practice with a built in referral base.? This unique opportunity is outpatient only and is replacing a retiring and busy physician.
- Walk into an already established practice with 1 other endocrinologist and 1 nurse practitioner.? You will be replacing a retiring physician, so your patient panel is already full.
- Outpatient ONLY ? No hospital call responsibilities.
- Diabetes Center of Excellence ? National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- 1 Year to Partnership
- Office Facility Includes: Outpatient Surgery Center, Vein Care Center, 3 Bed Sleep Center, Medical Spa, Outpatient Therapy Gym with Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Wound Care Center, Outpatient Imaging Center (MRI, CT, Xray, Ultrasound), pharmacy and more!
- 600,000+ Service Area Population
- $245,000 Base Salary Plus Bonus Potential Year One ? Earn in the 75th to 90th percentile, according to MGMA, as a shareholder.
- $25,000 Signing Bonus
- Full benefits and annual, competitive salary PLUS profit sharing
The best of both worlds!? This medium sized city is perfect for someone looking for that big city feel, but with the security and friendliness that comes with a community.? ? ? ??
- Access to 3 major metro areas
- Excellent schools ? public and private elementary and high school options available
- NEW public elementary schools being built in 2016
- Lots to do ? everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony!
- Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
Board Certification/Eligibility in Internal Medicine and EndocrinologyJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation?s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.? We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, sports