Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Illinois.
Physician Group is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitoner to join the Behavioral Health Department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a dynamic department that consists of 3 Adult Child Psychiatrists, 8 Adults Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 18 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, two Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians
- Adult Psychiatry call is 1:5 weekdays and 1:4 weekends
- Join an established hospital employed group practice
- Maximum 14 patients per day
- Opportunity to do some psychotherapy
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Champaign-Urbana is a thriving micro-urban community, centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, with a population of 195,000.
- The community offers excellent schools, affordable housing, arts, sports and entertainment options usually found in much larger cities
Associated topics: certified nurse midwife, cnm, crna, english, family, neighborcare, ob, physician assistant, spanish, specialis