Physiatrist Needed in Cutting Edge Practice
- Largest independent private practice in greater Chicago is in need of Physiatrists?
- Join a cutting edge group of 8 physicians and 15 mid-level providers
- Clinicians work at hospitals, rehab units and nursing homes
- All physicians have hospital coverage at 2 neighboring facilities
- Practice has been in existence for 20 + years
- Organization provides post-acute rehabilitation services at a growing number of some of Chicagoland's premier post-acute and extended care facilities.?
- Multiple inpatient rehabilitation Physiatry positions (including a Lead Physiatrist) in a north-side Chicago hospital and at a Chicagoland northwestern suburb hospital and a southwestern suburb hospital served by this practice. ?
- Average of 16 patients/day
- Practice allows for a work/life balance
- Customize your practice to allow you to work at the inpatient facility and to have an outpatient and/or post-acute practice component as well, if you prefer.
- Call includes phone call M-F; weekends rounding
- Base salary ($200K-$250K; based on experience) ?
- Robust benefits package that includes:
- PTO-3 weeks + 6 holidays
- All licenses covered
- Signing bonus
- Health, dental and vision
- Based upon their size and structure, you will enjoy all the benefits of their ability to customize your Physiatry practice, yet provide income, benefits and professional advancement/growth opportunities only available via their network of providers of Rehabilitation Services right here in the Chicagoland area
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice, primary, urgent