Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comFamily Medicine need in Mt. Vernon, IL
This group has an exciting opportunity for a Family Medicine physician. This established clinic currently has multiple full-time providers and is expanding. This is a full-time position with an option of a 4-day work week. ?An established patient panel and growing clinic await. ?We offer an excellent guaranteed base compensation in the $200K to $250K range for the first two years, plus production and quality incentives.
Expect the following:
- A strictly outpatient setting as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- 1:7 phone call, call schedule.
- Multiple retirement plans including a defined contribution plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including 25 days vacation, 5 days CME and occurrence malpractice coverage, short & long term disability insurance
- 401k, deferred compensation and a defined pension plan
- Student loan repayment available up to $35K per year
- Fully integrated system-wide EMR
Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters. ?Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri. ?Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities. Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south. ?Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show. ?8 Universities & Colleges within one hour. ?Affordable housing. ?Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: care physician, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, practitioner, primary care, urgent