As a Strategic Account Director (SAD), you will serve as the leader of the client retention and satisfaction for a Health Plan client. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales leader, you will oversee your team of sales professionals to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. Your primary focus as an SAD is serving as the account owner and driving the client strategy through effective partnership. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the direct activities of the strategic account team by providing the overall direction and strategy
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities, growth, and retention by clearly communicating the client vision amongst the account team
- Assisting your team with strategizing, planning, and other tools to meet client needs
- Managing contracts and ensuring that CVS Health solutions are effectively positioned to result in increased revenue
Your success as a Strategic Account Director will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Director will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position has the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time
* 5+ years of cumulative experience managing a large client account in the PBM, health plan, or related healthcare field with a focus on account ownership and strategy
* Must be able to travel up to 40%.
* Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
* Must possess a valid and current driver's license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
* 1+ years People management experience
* 10+ years of experience managing Health Plan accounts.
* 10+ years of experience managing a book of business in the PBM industry
* RxClaim experience
* Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree is preferred.
**It's a new day in health care.**
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:Advice&...@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-###-#### or ...@us.ibm.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-###-####.
Associated topics: business growth, business intelligence, channel partner, franchise operator, inside sales, mba, regional sales, strategic, strategy, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.