Regional Hospital in Central Illinois has an established Hospitalist program and is expanding with the addition of two more Hospitalists to the team.
Enjoy a 7 on 7 off block schedule. Mostly day blocks and rotate a night block only once every 14 weeks. Will cover 12 hour shifts working with the other Hospitalists. Average patient census is 15-16. ICU rounding but no procedures required.
Participate in overseeing Residents and Medical Students during the shift.
Hospital employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, full benefits, and H1 Visa 'cap exempt' sponsorship available for 2019. Excellent earnings potential with the salary/bonus combined.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct # or send CV to to be considered.
- Secure and stable hospital employed position
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule is mostly day shifts
- No procedures and very reasonable patient census to average 16 per shift
- H1 Visa Sponsorship available and is 'cap exempt' for 2019 IM or FM Residents
- Competitive base salary, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Full hospital benefits package
- City with 75K population, private and public schools, and colleges
- Located near Springfield, 2 hours to St Louis, and 3 hours to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family, family practice physician, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner