Be part of an extensive and well-established health care organization.
Lucrative the opportunity afforded by generous RVU structure and community need.
Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
EUS and EBUS are not required but advanced procedures will be supported if a provider wants.
Access to fabulous downtown St. Louis and all to has to offer.
All advanced procedures are fully supported on site within a collegial group.
Student loan repayment sign on and more.
For confidential inquiries please forward your current CV to and call .
Thank you for your interest in this position.
For a highly targeted and customized job search please do the same.
- Generous base plus RVU bonus
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Established and award winning organization
- H1 & J1 Visa candidates welcome
- Collegial team with great comradery
- EUS & EBUS not required but supported
- Great quality of life and reasonable cost of living
- Access to St. Louis and winning sports teams and cultural diversity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology