An exciting family practitioner opportunity is available at a government facility in Illinois. This is your opportunity to give back to our military. You will work with our servicemen and women. Your schedule will be your choice of eight hours between 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. There will be no nights, weekends, or call required. You will work closely with other primary care physicians. The facility is accepting applicants who are board certified in family practice. Any state license is acceptable. Candidates must have one year post-residency experience.
This opportunity is as an independent contractor and has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered federal tort reform malpractice insurance as well as time off throughout the year.
You will enjoy living and working near St. Louis on a U.S. AFB. You will have all the conveniences of a major air force base and be just 24 miles away from St. Louis, MO.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at or forward your CV to .
- Work with our servicemen and women
- 100 percent outpatient, no nights, weekends, or call
- Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Choose the hours you want to work between 7am and 5pm
- Federal torte malpractice insurance
- Independent contractor position
- Board certified required, can accept any state medical license
- Competitive compensation and potential signing package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md, physician md do, practitioner, primary, provider