An exciting family practitioner opportunity is available at a government facility near St. Louis, Missouri. This is your opportunity to give back to our military by working with our servicemen and women. Your schedule will be your choice of 8-hours between 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. There will be no nights, weekends, or call. You will work closely with other primary care physicians. Applicants must board certified in family practice and have one year of post residency experience. Any state license is acceptable.
This opportunity is as an independent contractor and has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered federal torte reform malpractice insurance as well as time off throughout the year.
You will enjoy living and working near St. Louis on a U.S. AFB. You will have all the conveniences of a major air force base and be just 24 miles away from St. Louis, MO.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.###.#### or forward your CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Independent contractor working with our servicemen and women
- 100 percent outpatient with no nights and no call
- Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Choose the 8-hours you want to work between 7am and 5pm
- Federal torte malpractice insurance
- Board certification required
- Can accept any state medical license
- Competitive compensation and potential signing package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, physician md, provider, urgent care